Wednesday 26 October 2011

Research - Pre Pro

So, after brainstorming some ideas for this project, here's my idea ready for some working progress:


It doesn't have a name yet, but its a TV series about 2 sisters, Daisy aged 8 and Jasmine aged 6, who live in a cottage just out of the local village. They, as any small kids have are active imaginations and in their wild, overgrown back garden they have some pretty fun adventures. Those adventures are yet to be thought up by myself at the moment and may have to wait until the end of the project before I reveal anything.


But I shall be uploading my character and location stuff with different styles and media just to see how things work etc and to get some feedback from whoever is looking :D


For now, some research
(images used aren't mine and are used for research purposes only!)










No comments:

Post a Comment