Monday 17 October 2011

Development for my Flash Project

These are my 3 Thumbnails ready for my final mini Flash animations. I wanted to create 3 different e-cards to send out to people at different times of the year for pure enjoyment purposes.

My first one is for Halloween. I wanted to have something fun with the obvious character choice like the pumpkin and ghosts etc. Which I think will work quite nicely for that time of year.
 Next I've got my Post e-card which is more for an easier way to give someone a greeting from your computer, rather than sending a postcard with everything being online these days.
 My final design is a Christmas e-card. This one for the obvious reason as it's the most fun time of year so I wanted to do something quite fun and playful with this one. Which hopefully will come across in my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment