Wednesday 19 October 2011

The Art of...Pre Production

So today I had a good chat with one of my tutors about some ideas for my Major project this year. As a design student for animation my aim for the end of this project is to have my very own Art of book which I'm really excited about. I've started to throw around some ideas which I'm mind mapping at the moment to see what direction to head in. All I can say is there's some great influences coming from some awesome industry Art Of books.

Another project to run along side the major pre production is the personal project. Im really looking to push style and shape in this section of the brief. Illustrator is a programme I think I'm going to use to help with the type of effect I'm going for.

Try and get some work up soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment