Wednesday 16 May 2012

Some collaboration/Some more production

 This is the background idea for the collaborative project. We've designed a game in our group which is set in the Medieval ages. This is the background idea for the forest level which I quite like. What we're designing are the pre pro work images for the game rather than production images so we get a chance to go through some good designing stages.

Due to freaking out about the deadline at the end of the week I'm not uploading much at the moment but I will show you more from this project soon!



I've designed more props for the girls as I didn't think they really had much, so I did some girly accessories they might have and obviously every girl needs some variety and choice so there's plenty to choose from.



I've done some bicycle designs for the girls for their trips back and for to Sugarton Town or to ride up and down the lane outside their house. I think these ideas are quite fun and quirky and fit in nicely with the other vehicle designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment