Friday 11 November 2011

Pre Pro - style and development

Need some updating me thinks!!
Here's a peek of what I've been up to. Few backgrounds to show you as well, style development more than anything.





So just a couple of backgrounds to show until I really get where I want with it. Like using Illustrator and Photoshop like in the bottom image. I think thats kind of the style I want, but more experiments won't hurt :D


Some hands 


Developed a little more, still not quite what Im looking for I think some more designing needs to be done which is what I did below with and idea of an ice cream design for Jasmine and a sweet wrapped up for Daisy to fit in with my theme.



I think this is nearly what I want. Still need to refine and work on a few things. I think Jasmine looks too big next to Daisy so I need to equal them out more and add in a few more ideas I have :).


No comments:

Post a Comment